Everything in the $200 Kudos Package:
- Buy On Get One Free Admission to Museum of the Shenandoah Valley
- $15 Off your next purchase of $75 or more from Plow & Hearth
- Shenandoah Valley Battlefields Foundation Visitor’s Guide and Membership
- 50% Off Second Entrée at The Light Well Tavern
- 20% Off Wine, Food and Entertaining Supplies at Beggars Banquet
- Copy of SVBF’s “Sheridan’s Campaign” Symposium Essay Book
- $100 Gift Certificate, Wine Tasting for 2, and
a Dozen Fresh Eggs at the Inn at Westwood Farm
2lbs. Of SVBF “Stonewall’s Sunrise” Commemorative Coffee
Cabin Creek Roasters creates this custom blend for the Shenandoah Valley Battlefields Foundation. Stonewall’s Sunrise is a combination of 100% Arabica coffees grown in Guatemala and Tanzania. The blend evokes ripe cherries in balance with chocolate and spices that produces a mild, balanced coffee with nice body, and excellent floral tones and fruitiness.
2 Bottles of SVBF Commemorative Wine
The Shenandoah Valley Battlefields Foundation and Cave Ridge Winery launched a joint venture to help the Foundation raise funds for battlefield preservation. Two of Cave Ridge’s best wines—a lovely Viognier and an aromatic Chambourcin—are being bottled exclusively under a label bearing the Foundation’s logo of a soldier guarding the beautiful Shenandoah Valley. *Available for shipment only to residents of VA.
Sheet of Civil War Battles Commemorative Stamps
Preserve history with a sheet commemorative stamps from the U.S. Postal Service. The series of Forever stamps pay tribute to one of the most searing, traumatic and consequential events in our nation’s history: the American Civil War.
Guided Conservation Tour for 2 People of the Third Winchester Battlefield Site
Enjoy a guided tour for 2 exploring the natural world of the Third Winchester Battlefield grounds. Led by a conservation expert from the Shenandoah Valley Battlefields Foundation. Date to be determined with a personal invitation from SVBF.
$500 Kudos Package for Third Winchester Battlefield